Thursday, 11 July 2013

Outfit ~ Classic Festival






Tie-Dye Top - Handmade
Denim Shorts - Vintage DKNY, from Etsy
Brown Belt - M&S
Jelly Shoes - JuJu Babes in Nude, from Mr Shoes (also available at TopShop and American Apparel)
Round Sunglasses - Minimum Mouse

~

Whilst at Barn On The Farm Festival (see previous post), it was almost 30 degrees of pure sunshine, so it was definitely shorts weather! Etsy is my #1 stop for vintage, these real DKNY shorts were a steal, and are nicely tough and weathered. The top is a men's XXL (far too big for me) that a friend of mine dyed, then I rolled up and sewed the sleeves. My go-to summer shoes are my jelly shoes from JuJu, who make a huge range of jellies, some without heels, and even UV ones! They're so 90s, how yummy. As are my sunglasses, from Minimum Mouse, a great little shop that I have a few dresses from, all cheap and stylish.
I have bruises and odd tanning on my legs, messy hair, and no make-up... who cares?! Festivals are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment